Next up - Peel off nail polishes. This one's quite popular , even I have heard of this. Nail wraps by Nail rock have so many designs and colours, I could wear one each week of the year.
Very easy instructions -
1. Start with a clean dry nail using acetone based remover.
2. Push back cuticle.
3. Shape and file the nail edge.
4. Gently remove surface shine using a nail buffer or a smooth nail file.
5. Select the Nail Rock wrap nearest to your cuticle size. These can be trimmed to fit if needed.
6. Do not touch the adhesive side of the wrap that will be used on your nail.
7. Place at the cuticle edge and press FIRMLY on to the nail. Work from the cuticle edge applying pressure and smoothing the wrap from the middle to the outside edges of the nail.
8. If you have any creases, lift wrap slightly and stretch back over the nail. Apply pressure and smooth again.
9. Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or a wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
10. Taking a smooth nail file, remove excess wrap by running file under the nail.
Simple and the results are just stunning. This ones definitely on my wishlist. Buy them here for $10.34
Finally - an amazing eyeshadow stick on from ColorOn eyeshadow.
Again the colours are not this stark and opaque. They look quite natural when applied. See how to apply it here. They have a variety of shades and some very weird/creative lace, feather, army camouflage effects. You can check them all out and buy them here. They are available as kits and each contains a variety of eye shadows, a blending brush and a setting powder.
I loved researching these fun instant makeup ideas. Hope you had as much fun reading about them. Do let me know if you plan to buy anything and how it turned out. Would you go for these nail wraps and eyeshadows? Have you already had an experience with these? I would love to hear about them. Do tell me in the comments section.